Thursday 17 June 2010

aM I'm Babo~~!?

bABo is sTuPid, boDoH n bEnDan..:PP

soMETimes,i ThINK ThAT I'm bABO..When i cAN'T Do wELL IN My WOrk thAT I Need to dO It or the sTuff thiNgs...

SomETimes, i ThINK I'm sTuPid wHEN sOmethinGS Bad haPPEN OR ComE To me...

sOmEtIMES, I thINK I'm boDOh wHEN I don't kNOW Or Not sure what hAPpening aRound me, fAmIlY, FriEnds, pEoPles n eNvirOnmEnT...

SomEtIMES, I'M Think i'm bENdan wHEN I BeLiEVE,trUST N FoRGIVE sOmeone that when from hiGH School aLwaYS Blame on me.......

bUT SometImes wHEN I Think or said myself as sTupid...mY FrIeNds or sOMEonES will tOLD ME ThAT.."No, u r not sTupid!! i dON'T Want u said thAT..." HAhAha~~ After i heaRD ThAT..I will not thINK That I'm bAbo aNymore....hEhEhEH~~^^

bUT I thINK I'M BoDOH NOW Bcos i'm wRote this titLE..HahAh~~!!!!:PP

No comments:

Post a Comment