Monday 28 March 2011

wo de wei lai~?

Hao fan oh~ Hen duo dong xi fan, zhen de bu zhi dao wei lai wo yao zuo xie shen meh~ You shui ke yi gao su wo mah?

Still need to continue my dream or what!!!??? or continue my travel line!!!??? Where should I go!!!??? Or I just continue study!!!??? But study what!!!??? what!!!??? Can u tell me? no~ U can't!! U all never know n understand me! What I want~ What I like~ What I'm interest~ U all don't know~~

Haiz...is ok~forget it~ No one can help me~ But I will be strong with myself! I will continue my life without give up! At least got 2 peoples support me, that's enough for me already~ Gomawo to my lou gong zai n thank you to my best friend, Nien Jiing~^^ Really help me more~

Ok, so I will study hard n work hard! Fighting! Aza! ^^ continue update my blog soon~ Annyeong~ :)

From~ In anger's Yuyi Yan Yan XD

No comments:

Post a Comment